Save Our wild Salmon depends on your support and advocacy!
Public officials and decision-makers must pay close attention to the interests and priorities of their constituents. When we sit down at meetings and make requests of policymakers, we're representing you and all of our supporters. The more of us there are, and the more they hear from you and others, the more power and influence we have to make change and right wrongs.
We bring you and all of our supporters into every phone call and meeting! The more often that our state and federal officials hear from you - emails, phone calls, hand-written letters, social media posts and more - the stronger we are. Please take a moment now to take action below. Check back here frequently for updates and new alerts. Share this link and these alerts with your family and networks.
We need YOU to elevate issues, ask for leadership, thank our representatives when they do the right thing, and to hold them accountable when they don't!
Send a message to public officials and decision-makers:
- Northwest residents: Contact your elected officials today and ask them to support the Biden Administration's directive to implement the necessary actions to restore healthy and abundant salmon populations and uphold our nation's promises made to Northwest Tribes.
- Send a message to the Biden Administration: Call on the Biden Administration to uphold our nation's promises to Northwest Tribes by working with Northwest communities to develop and implement a comprehensive solution that includes the removal of the four lower Snake River dams, recovers endangered salmon and orcas, and invests in our communities and clean energy economy.
- Sign the petition to the Biden Administration: Stand with Native Youth: Support the removal of the lower Snake River dams and save salmon from extinction.
Contact Northwest elected leaders:
- Call Senator Patty Murray and Governor Jay Inslee: Thank them for their leadership and ask them to move forward with next steps quickly - to replace the services and remove the dams.
- Call Senator Maria Cantwell: Thank her for past accomplishments for salmon recovery - and ask her to work with Sen. Murray, Gov. Inslee, other Northwest leaders, and the Biden Administration to replace the dams’ services and restore a free-flowing lower Snake - on a timeframe that works for salmon and orca.
- Phone number for Sen. Cantwell: (206) 220-6400